Wednesday, September 16, 2009

There's still HOPE :)


Salam'alaik.


Thanks for reminding me of not to giving up. Yes, yesterday was a dull day for me, I was so stressed up with so many things to think and do. Oh, there were a mix of feeling actually. Angry with myself for not performing well in previous test. Sad with the slowly progressed final year projects. Dissapointed with myself for not managing my life carefully for this final semester of being UTP student - that resulted me and the life to be in total upside down! These were too much for me to take, too much!


Very true when Allah said, we will never be alone without being tested. (Al-ankabut:2).


Yet, early this morning, I got a note from someone, reminding me of there's still hope. As long as I put my highest believe in Allah, there's no reasons of giving up. Why, because Allah will never upset His slaves' affords. Strive hard and pray as hard. And, Allah never giving His slaves' anything beyond the capabilities.


Oh, Alhamdulillah....
Very refreshing. The tense is loosen.
Smiles started to bloom. :)


Oh..how could I forget about all those..
(oh well, manusia kan pelupa...)
I'd wrote about those things in my previous blog to remind others and myself.
So, here's the re-posting of it
this time, especially dedicated to myself.

****************************************

> Feeling like know one understand you while you dont give any room for them to understand you. Feeling like you are not belong to that place while you dont ever try to suit yourself into it. Feeling like you are not up to the standard to be there at your place while you are actually not putting any effort to upgrade yourself. <<

Ah-ha..these are the normal statements we heard from either our friends or people below us or even people at the same level as you are. They feel that they are not meant to be there. They dont have what it takes to be there and bla bla bla. Me, myself used to have this kind of feeling someday in the past and alhamdulillah i managed to overcome it.

How? here is the motivation i got from the holy Quran.

- Al-Baqarah: 286 -


Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.


What else I need when Allah Himself had guaranteed that i would never got something beyond my capability. His promise and guarantee are enough to make my mind stop thinking about me not suiting the position.

I know, it is easy to say this and that..but when it comes to the practical aspect, i leave it to you..you know yourself better and you know what you want to believe. For Muslims, bear in mind that there is not a single doubt in Al-Quran, not even one. You have the brain, so lets think~!

There's always hope with Allah

1 comment:

Neoio said...

THANKS FOR REMINDING..THE LOVE OF ALLAH AND..PRAY FOR ME ....I AM IN A QUITE DISTURBED PHASE OF LIFE....EVERYTHING ELSE IS A FALSEHOOD EXCEPT THE LOVE OF ALLAH AND THE PATH OF HIS PROPHET S.A.W